Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good bye, For I go overland

Within the fever of restlessness
The world begins to lose its human shape
I no longer find God in each cadence
Sitting alone in a field of blossoms
I always take much less than the others

Looking up at the light I catch a glisten of a body
I have seen it in many lives, with many faces, in many stories
who come to me and whisper sensations of regret
But always you remain with me
As I reflect on who I am to become

With you I discovered original sin
So seal the lips of the muses
And let their devastation warn the ancestors
Allow obscenity to create the perfection of entanglement
Dance me to the edges of oblivion
Solely with your hands

I only crave the colour
And I know I must not walk this labyrinth alone
For you have gone ahead of me

No comments:

Post a Comment